Friday, November 16, 2012
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-four years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 11 to 31 years and seven grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Soccer Dad's Middle East Media Sampler
- Bibi tweets thanking Obama... and then deletes it!...
- 'Turn out the lights, the party's over'
- Fauxtography, Hamas style
- YouTube removes IDF video of Jabari liquidation
- Video: IDF Lt. Col. Avital Leibovich on al-Jazeera...
- The Gaza envelope in proportion
- Video: Pallywood in Gaza
- Ahmed Jabari's new Facebook status
- MK Danon's website hacked by Kuwaitis