Thursday, November 15, 2012
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-four years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 11 to 32 years and seven grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Who will explain to this child why her family was ...
- 3 dead in direct hit in Kiryat Malachi?
- In Britain, Israel can never be the victim, only t...
- Security Council can't agree on condemnation; Stat...
- Videos of Iron Dome in action
- Obama's Jews call on Israel to stop the operation ...
- Isn't this what Twitter was meant to do?
- This is rich: Assad regime condemns "barbaric Isra...
- Bye, bye Ahmed!
- Video: Hamas unloads Fajr-5 rocket to underground ...