Powered by WebAds

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Please pray for my father

I had a call from my brother about 40 minutes ago. My father, whom I am flying to Boston to see tonight God willing, is being taken to the hospital with 'chest pains.' No one knows what it is yet (and we are wondering how Dad - who has advanced Alzheimers - even managed to tell anyone in the nursing home that he has them), but given that he is nearly 85 bli ayin hara, they're not a good sign.

I'd like to ask you all to please pray for Reuven Yerachmiel ben Nechama.

The picture is my father with my granddaughter, and it was taken a year and a half ago (the last time Dad seemed to recognize me). My granddaughter is named after my mother a"h (may she rest in peace), who passed away seven years ago this past summer.

Again, please pray for Reuven Yerachmiel ben Nechama.

Thanks.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 6:11 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'll say a prayer for him, lets hope it's nothing to serious.

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger Findalis said...

I'll pray for him. And for your family too. I hope that it is nothing but indigestion.

 
At 7:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He should have a full recovery and have much nachat from the family ad 120.

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger tall said...

Hopefully it is dyspepsia.. refuah shalaima..

 
At 5:28 AM, Blogger debbie said...

Refuah Shlaimah. Please keep us posted.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google