Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Overnight music video

Okay, doing the overnight music video at 4:00 in the afternoon - and scheduling it for 6:00 - is really weird. But 6:00 pm Pacific is 3:00 am in Israel. I called Mrs. Carl before going to my 2:00 pm meeting, had to interrupt for the meeting... and when I came out she was asleep....

Anyway, for those who didn't figure it out yet, I am in Las Vegas. It's the first time I have ever been here. I have business meetings here Tuesday night, Wednesday and Thursday morning breakfast (and I had a business meeting Tuesday afternoon as noted), but if anyone has suggestions what to do with the rest of my time... :-) (And if you live in Las Vegas, yes, I was in shul this morning - I even had an aliya).

Here's the Shira Chadasha Boys Choir with Az Yashir.

Let's go to the videotape.



Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Blogger BH in Iowa said...

The Gun Store on Tropicana east of the Strip. You can shoot all the weapons they won't let you own in Israel. Very good for the casual shooter. It's full service with an attendant at each lane and you buy ammo already loaded in the magazines. If you've never shot an Uzi, here's your chance.

thegunstorelasvegas.com

If you have a car Red Rock Canyon is about 20 miles west.

redrock.org

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google