Wednesday, September 05, 2012
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-one years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 8 to 29 years and five grandchildren. Our eldest daughter and eldest son are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Iran pressures Obama to stop Israel: 'Big Satan an...
- Betrayal: AJC doesn't recognize Jerusalem as Israe...
- Obama's true face revealed: Knesset Speaker leads ...
- Soccer Dad's Middle East Media Sampler
- Furious Netanyahu cancels security cabinet meeting...
- Boeing and Israel to market Arrow 3?
- Unbelievably stupid: Avigdor Lieberman gives Obama...
- Colin Powell teaches Farrakhan Yiddish?
- More lies from Dumb Dumb Debbie
- Democrats lie about AIPAC being in room when platf...