Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Overnight music video

Here's Baruch Levine singing v'Zakeini l'Gadeil (Let me be privileged to raise Torah scholars) at the Siyum HaShas in New Jersey earlier this month.

Let's go to the videotape.



I wasn't there so I cannot tell you what you had to do to be one of those 16,000 kids, but I wish we had that program here. I think I know someone who might know....

Oh, and yes, that's MetLife Stadium in the Meadowlands, about ten minutes from where I used to live, and there were about 90,000 people there.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 6:33 AM, Blogger debbie said...

Basically, you had to sign up and do extra learning. The purpose: to let kids feel part of the siyum even though they had not finished shas. and at the 28-29 second mark you should see a familiar rabbi seated behind the kids.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google