Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

PowerPoint presentation about Americans in Israel voting in US elections

I know that on Tuesday, many of you saw my liveblog of the iVoteIsrael event featuring Ari Fleischer and Matt Brooks. The warmup for that event was a presentation by Yehuda Solomont regarding Americans in Israel who vote - or are eligible to vote - in US elections.

I really didn't do that excellent presentation justice in my liveblog (we were having connectivity problems at the time). And so, I got permission from the organizers to embed the PowerPoint slides that they sent us in my blog. It's below. If you read the first part of my liveblog together with the slides, you should get a very interesting picture.
iVoteIsrael Presentation Yehuda

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google