Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Rubio being vetted for VP!!!

Mitt Romney has confirmed that Marco Rubio is being vetted for the Vice Presidential slot on the Republican ticket (Hat Tip: Memeorandum).
"There was a story that originated today apparently at ABC based upon reports of supposedly outside unnamed advisers of mine," Romney said in Holland, Michigan. "I can't imagine who such people are. But I can tell you this: they know nothing about the vice presidential selection or evaluation process. There are only two people in this country who know who are being vetted and who are not: And that's Beth myers and myself. And I know Beth well. She doesn't talk to anybody. The story was entirely false. Marco Rubio is being thoroughly vetted as part of our process."
In my not-so-humble opinion, there are very few other people who could create as much excitement for the Republican ticket as Marco Rubio. I will be totally thrilled if he is the nominee for Vice President.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google