Powered by WebAds

Sunday, June 17, 2012

'Palestinian' television: 'Let every person know that I do not compromise'

On May 14, the day before Israel's Independence Day, PA TV broadcast the following political statements as printed text on the TV screen:

"Let all of humanity know that I'm not an immigrant"
"Let all religions know that I do not make truces"
"Let every person know that I do not compromise"
"Let all of humanity know that we are proud of [our] patriotism"
"Let all the nations know that we are proud of [our] aspirations"
"Let Palestine know that I am madly in love with it"
"Let Jaffa (Israeli city) know that I will return to it"
[PA TV (Fatah), May 14, 2012]

Let's go to the videotape (Hat Tip: Andreas F).

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 11:55 PM, Blogger Chrysler 300M said...

thank you, Simon Peres

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google