Monday, May 07, 2012
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-four years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 11 to 32 years and seven grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Overnight music video
- 'Palestinian Authority' arrests dozens after shots...
- Obama delcares 'almost victory' over al-Qaeda
- IDF sets up website to discourage soldiers from 't...
- A 'gutsy' call by Saturday Night Live
- Soccer Dad's Middle East Media Sampler
- Rabbi Meir Kahane was right: Do you really expect ...
- Happy Birthday to the Say Hey Kid
- Why China thinks it can get away with imprisoning ...
- Report: US could crush Iran in three weeks