Powered by WebAds

Monday, January 30, 2012

Bibi's calling

I had a call on Sunday night from someone who claimed that they were calling for the Likud. My daughter (who is well-trained) came into my 'office,' and said that there was someone who said that they are from the Likud on the phone, and do I want to take the call. I gave her a disgusted look and took the call.

The caller was a woman with a very high-pitched voice. She asked if I knew that there are Likud elections on Tuesday, and I said that I did and asked her to confirm that our polling place is Binyanei HaUma (the National Buildings - a place across from the Central Bus Station) as in the past, and she confirmed that the elections are there. (That's quite interesting because there's a wine-tasting festival in Binyanei HaUma on Monday and Tuesday. Hmmm). She asked if I was planning to vote and I said that I was. She asked whether I was planning to vote for Binyamin Netanyahu, and I said that no, I am planning to vote for Moshe Feiglin. She sighed, thanked me and hung up the phone.

Do you think that Bibi is getting worried?

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:50 AM, Blogger Droid said...

How can she ask you that question? - how you vote is private and should be anonymous.

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger NormanF said...

I think he is very concerned.

Israel's leftist media is uninterested in the whole thing, because they think Bibi already has it in the bag and because for the moment, they have an interest in his survival at least until the next election.

We'll see who is right Tuesday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google