Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Hmmm....

My apologies for taking this long to get back online. I left Israel with one cold and returned with another - probably caught while visiting my Dad in the nursing home. It's been hard to get myself going today, especially since I packed my cough syrup for the plane ride home, and then got kicked by the woman sitting behind me every time I started to fall asleep on the first flight.... They really do pack them in these days....

US Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta was interviewed on Fox News on Monday, and admitted that the RQ-170 drone which was shot down ten days ago was intentionally spying on Iran (and not, as previously reported, straying from a mission in Afghanistan). Panetta says that such missions will continue. And it turns out that the US could have gone and recovered the drone immediately, but President Obama was afraid that it would be viewed as an act of war. Good grief....

Let's go to the videotape.



Here's an analysis by KT McFarland - a member of Henry Kissinger's national security staff - which I thought was pretty good.

Let's go to the videotape.

1 Comments:

At 8:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hope you recover quickly.Each time i fly i catch a cold i blame the airco in the plane, last flight i took the guy next to me dropped his luggage on my head.Did not say anything just looked at him, don't know why but he only came back once the plane was moving for take off.lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google