Powered by WebAds

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Overnight music video

As many of you know, I'm here in Boston visiting my Dad, who is now in a nursing home and has Alzheimers. Thankfully, Dad was not in the Holocaust, but I can't even begin to tell you how many of his memories he never shared with me. He is no longer capable of doing so. In fact, on Friday, he spoke a full sentence to me other than "yes" or "no" for the first time in about two months. And I think it's because I was here in person and not trying to speak to him by phone - the only way in which I can speak to him from Israel.

So this trip is a bit painful....

Let's go to the videotape. It's by Abie Rothenberg and its sung by Mordechai Ben David and Avraham Fried.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google