Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Why I'm not at Glenn Beck's Restoring Courage rally in Jerusalem

For the record, since it starts at 5:00 Israel time, and lest anyone read anything untoward into my not giving you live updates from there....

I was offered a press pass to cover the Glenn Beck rally at the South Wall site (the one that's live and sold out as opposed to the one that's free and simulcast).

I cannot be there because Mrs. Carl's niece is getting married tonight out of the city. Obviously, I must be at the wedding.

These things happen.

The blog will be on autopilot and there will be posts but no live coverage of the Beck rally except retweets from others who are there.

You can follow me on Twitter by going here.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 7:07 PM, Blogger Haddock said...

I love love love Glenn !
A fayne mench !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google