Powered by WebAds

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Earthquake on US East Coast

Israel Television (with radio simulcast) reports an earthquake centered near Fredericksburg, Virginia, 5.8 on the Richter scale, felt as far west as Ohio and north as Boston. Office buildings being evacuated in New York and Washington. No word on casualties or damage yet.

God must really not like Obama.

More when I have it.

UPDATE 9:18 PM

Israel Television reports that the Pentagon and Capitol have been evacuated. I also saw on Twitter that Newark Airport's control tower has been evacuated.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 9:34 PM, Blogger Sunlight said...

Yikes! (Gotta love the internet... Getting my U.S. news direct from Carl I. Jerusalem, while I'm busy reading Israel Matzav from the other side of the world.. Good job! and Thank You!)

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger Unbeliever said...

I live in VA. It was nothing, just a little shaking. No damage, no injuries.

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger Benyaminov Shamil said...

Hello Carl...Indeed we felt tremors here in NYC, Brooklyn. My building was slighlty moving for a 5 seconds

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google