Powered by WebAds

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Today's Tehillim (Psalms)

Received (without the image, which I added) from a friend in Israel who is strongly pro-Republican:
Join us in saying today's Psalm 109:8 in honor of The President of the United States.

"May his days be few; may another take his position of leadership."

And let us say, Amen.

And please insure that you, your children and grandchildren are all registered to vote in November 2012, and the forthcoming Republican Presidential Primary.
Heh.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 3:45 PM, Blogger Juniper in the Desert said...

Shared! Hopefully a mass pray-in will help chisel the jihadi/impostor out from the White House!!

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger Gennady said...

I have no grandchildren yet and I am not a Democrat. Can I still register my grandchildren to vote ;-)

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger Findalis said...

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google