Powered by WebAds

Monday, May 23, 2011

Overnight music video

Tonight's a big wedding night here in Israel. At the end of the ceremony, we sing Im Eshkacheich Yerushalayim Tishkach Yemini (If I forget thee O Jerusalem, let my right hand be forgotten). No, Muslims sing nothing like that.

Let's go to the videotape.



By the time you all see this video, I should be on my way to the airport. I'm flying to Boston again on Monday. Unfortunately, I'm going with two major stopovers, so you may not even notice I'm traveling. If I can stay awake... And I have lots of work to do on the trip.... But I'll try to post while I'm traveling. I arrive in Boston on Monday night and will be there for about two weeks.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 4:43 AM, Blogger muman613 said...

Oops

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google