Friday, May 27, 2011
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-four years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 11 to 31 years and seven grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Yglesias' strange definition of Jewish
- Overnight music video
- Tom Friedman advises 'Palestinians' how to get rid...
- After the storm: Bibi's poll numbers improve (38 t...
- EXCLUSIVE: Who is J Street's mystery donor?
- 'Palestine' declaration to lead to boycott of Isra...
- With 'advisers' like this, is it any wonder?
- The Dersh slams Obama
- New Israel Fund cuts off BDS leader
- Erdogan's son joins IHH