Powered by WebAds

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Glenn Beck's Restoring Courage - Jerusalem 2011

Glenn Beck has issued some details about his Restoring Courage rally, which is scheduled to take place in Jerusalem in August (Hat Tip: Cheryl H).
Special Announcement!

Now is the time to Stand with Courage. Those of you who value freedom, honor and faith are asked to travel to Israel and stand with Glenn Beck and leaders from around the world with one united voice. Glenn's company, Mercury Radio Arts, is hosting three events in Israel. The main event will be in the evening of August 24th at the Southern Wall of the Temple Mount at the excavation site. We will be sharing the details of all the Mercury events in the coming days and weeks.

Tour providers will be listed at GlennBeck.com. Only these providers have tickets to Glenn Beck's "Restoring Courage" sponsored events in their travel packages. No other travel agency operator has access to Glenn Beck's "Restoring Courage" sponsored events. If you do not purchase your travel package through one of these two tour providers you will not have tickets to any of the Resotring Courage sponsored events.

For more details and ticket information click HERE.

“We have gone to the capitals of our states and to the capitals of our government. We have talked to all the power brokers. The only power broker, the only seat of government that can and will solve this problem with or without us is God. It is time to return inside the walls that surround Jerusalem and stand with people of all faiths, all around the world,” Glenn said in his initial announcement.

“In August, whether I’m there with seven people or 10 people or there alone, I will stand. I ask you to join me. I also ask you to take this message globally, to take this to every corner of the earth. If you have family living overseas, this is not an America solution. This is a people of faith solution. This is a people all over the world solution. I ask you to help get this word out.”

For questions contact: Israel@glennbeck.com
Yes, I sent some questions in and I will get back to you as soon as I have answers.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 12:33 PM, Blogger Emanuell said...

Hi
I am interested to get some details about the meeting on august 2011 in Jerusalem.
I accept your reply in my Email:
emanuell@ab-cd.co.il

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger Emanuell said...

Hi
I am interested to get some details about the meeting on august 2011 in Jerusalem.
I accept your reply in my Email:
emanuell@ab-cd.co.il

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google