Powered by WebAds

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Philippe Karsenty running for French parliament seat

I wish I had the right to vote for him. It would be an honor and a privilege. But one of the families in my building is French....
From: "Philippe Karsenty"
Date: March 29, 2011 9:18:44 AM GMT+02:00
To: "'Philippe Karsenty'"
Subject: In North America in May / I am running for a seat in the French Parliament

Dear Friends,

I am happy to announce that I am running for a seat in the French Parliament.
I am campaigning to represent a recently created district, which comprises French citizens living abroad (mostly in the countries of Israel, Italy, Greece, and Turkey, with Israel making up the largest percentage of this newly represented population).

This is a unique opportunity to have a friend of Israel in the French Parliament, especially with the significant size of the voting population being in Israel.
With Israel’s situation becoming more precarious each day, we cannot afford to lose this seat to anyone else.

I will be in North America May 5th through May 15th to present my political platform.

If you would be interested in hosting an event with me or know of an organization that would be, I would love to come.

I can be contacted at my usual email address: philippe@karsenty.fr

A French speaking Facebook group has been created to support my candidacy.
If you would like to follow me on Twitter, please click here.

If you know French citizens currently living Israel, or in any of the major countries in this election (mainly Italy, Greece, and Turkey), please forward them my message with your recommendation.

Please, forward this message so that I may reach the largest audience possible.

Thank you.

Philippe Karsenty
+ 336 60 68 74 85
www.karsenty2012.com
Yes, I endorse him.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google