Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Travel day

Around the time you'll all be reading this, I will be taking off for London. I'll have a few hours in London and then on to Boston to visit my Dad for a couple of weeks.

Needless to say, I sailed through security here. 20 minutes start to finish. Three or four questions. No taking shoes off. Even the metal detector didn't go off. Simply awesome.

Posting may be slow today and tomorrow (my brother and I have to move Dad's things from his old place to his new one), but I will also try to keep up on Twitter as much as possible. So follow IsraelMatzav on Twitter and you'll know what's happening.

The picture is where I am now.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 9:42 AM, Blogger NormanF said...

Carl - will you put with the TSA's molestation or elect to go through the body scanners when you return to Israel?

Have a safe flight!

 
At 3:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

keep updating..i cant sleep at night until i read your blog..u say it like it is my man..

 
At 4:57 AM, Blogger Carl in Jerusalem said...

NormanF,

For the record, my rabbi (who shall remain nameless) surprised me by saying that I could walk through the scanners if I was flagged. But he made very clear that a woman cannot walk through them in his opinion.

I was flagged at Heathrow but no scanners. Fortunately, only one US-based departing flight this trip.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google