Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Crash

For those wondering where I've been....

After a shopping trip that was supposed to last from 10:00 am until 2:00 pm, and lasted until 11:15 pm instead, I sat down at the computer last night to try to post and promptly fell asleep for an hour and a half. When I awoke, I decided to go to sleep rather than spending an hour fighting it off to post first.

Today is going to be a crazy day. I will post if I can.

Tomorrow may actually be better (even though it's the day the mover is coming to take away my Dad's remaining stuff) if I actually manage to pack today.

Hang in there.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 4:55 PM, Blogger Benyaminov Shamil said...

Hello Carl

Take your time....make your fathers move as smooth as possible...Shabbat is around a corner to rest from blogging...

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger NormanF said...

Carl - did something happen to your Dad or are you him helping him move?

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger Carl in Jerusalem said...

Ben Shamil and NormanF,

Dad moved from assisted living to a nursing home about a month ago. I'm clearing out his room at the assisted living. The mover is coming to take away the furniture Thursday morning.

Thanks for asking.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google