Powered by WebAds

Friday, November 26, 2010

Video: Tha angry birds satire of the 'peace conference'

This is from the Israeli hit television show Eretz Nehederet (which is sometimes very politically incorrect), and it is going viral, with over 1.5 million views since Sunday. Allahpundit warns that if you own neither an iPhone nor a Droid you may not get it, and alas, I own neither (if someone wants to give me one as a Chanuka gift I'm all ears...). But I know enough current events here to get the idea. So....

Let's go to the videotape.



Heh.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you don't know what the Angry Birds game is, watch this in-game trailer first before watching the Eretz Nehedert spoof.

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger Y.K. said...

I think the original Hebrew version is better...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google