Powered by WebAds

Monday, August 30, 2010

We got mail!

And we start the week with a death threat....
It is no wonder that the world considers Jewish people as religious bigots. I used to support Israel but with comments like yours, I now send my money to the Palestinians.

You actions are similar to the Third Reich. You and Hitler would have got on very well.

I hope you are treated the same way as Hitler. Hated by the civilized world. Your death would give me great pleasure.

A Christian
This guy must have supported Israel in the hope of an apocalypse (if ever). Nice, huh?

7 Comments:

At 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This guy must have supported Israel in the hope of an apocalypse
---------------------------------

Is the sender Pastor John Hagee?

Hagee quotes - 1

Hagee quotes - 2

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger Miriam Woelke said...

B"H

I very much doubt that he will find more "J. redemption" among the Muslims.:-))))

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger NormanF said...

The death of Jews gives him great pleasure.

Sure he allegedly supported Israel but when Carl's comments turned his stomach, his love quickly turned to raging hate.

I guess the only Jew he doesn't like is one that doesn't agree to die to for him!

What a charming fellow.

 
At 3:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I used to support Israel but with comments like yours, I now send my money to the Palestinians."

Batel davar, b'telah ahavah.

"Whenever a love is dependent upon a thing, that love is void when the thing is void; but the love that is not dependent upon a thing is never voided." (Pirkei Avot)

We don't need you and the likes of you. Quite the opposite, it's a good thing you decided to show us your true colors. Begone.

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger Juniper in the Desert said...

S/He is a liar, pretending to be rational.

Except, it doesn't know what rational thought is in the first place!

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger heplev said...

If this person claims to be a Christian I know he at least doesn't know his Bible.

 
At 1:42 AM, Blogger Stuart said...

The letter is a troll/spoof...The last line is a dead giveaway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google