Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

If you're thinking of using Route 443

Last week, I told a client who is a high-ranking army officer that I have been avoiding Route 443 since it was opened to 'Palestinians' because I do not believe it is safe. He is friends with someone high up in the police department and told me he would check whether it is safe and get back to me. This incident convinces me that I am right to avoid the highway (and to insist that Mrs. Carl avoid it as well).
Four Israeli vehicles travelling on the Jerusalem-Modi'in highway were damaged Monday evening by rocks thrown by Arabs next to Harba Al-Misbach, between Giv'at Ze'ev and Beit Horon.

No injuries were reported.
This time we were lucky. The next time?

4 Comments:

At 7:37 AM, Blogger judyinjerusalem said...

Thanks, Carl--please do report in when your friend weighs in on this. I use 443 all the time..

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger NormanF said...

I'd like the leftist idiots on the Israel Supreme Court who ordered it opened to Palestinian traffic to experience for themselves first hand what a rock can do. It can be life-changing.

What could go wrong indeed

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger Niko said...

I agree, NormanF. Maybe they should be forced to drive a convertible even.

 
At 9:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Jews should start throwing rocks at government cars riding on route 1.

Of course their response would be to allocate an extra budget expense for armored Volvos.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google