Powered by WebAds

Monday, July 12, 2010

Full Fox News interview with Prime Minister Netanyahu

Here's Fox's Chris Wallace's full interview with Prime Minister Netanyahu (in two parts) as shown on Fox News on Sunday.

Here's the first part. Let's go to the videotape.



Wallace's questions were on point and I felt Netanyahu was evasive about things like how it's possible to make peace with Hamas in control of Gaza.

I don't buy Netanyahu's answers on the nuclear proliferation treaty either. I don't believe that Obama will not try to force us to join a nuclear weapons free zone in the Middle East. Does Netanyahu appreciate how much of a point of principle nuclear disarmament is to Obama? I hope so.

Note what he says in the last minute of this video about sanctions not deterring Iran.

Here's the second part (where the answer about sanctions continues).

Let's go to the videotape.



I think Wallace was right to ask Netanyahu whether he and Obama have discussed a military strike against Iran. Netanyahu ducked the question. I think he should have at least answered whether it was discussed.

Does anyone really believe that if Israel gives up territory in Judea and Samaria, that territory won't be taken over by terrorists? I don't.

That 'web exclusive' he mentions at the end is the video I posted previously (sorry - I cannot figure out how to make it not turn on automatically).

1 Comments:

At 4:18 PM, Blogger NormanF said...

A Palestinian state at this point is a purely academic discussion. One isn't going to happen any time soon - not on terms Israel can live with.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google