Powered by WebAds

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Video: IDF soldiers being attacked on the Mavi Marmara

The IDF has posted the clearest video I have seen of attacks on IDF soldiers boarding the Mavi Marmara, the ship where most (and I've even heard all) of the violence on Monday took place.

Let's go to the videotape (Hat Tip: Memeorandum). I'll have more afterward.



What this video ought to make clear to everyone is that the attacks on the IDF soldiers - whose arrival was inevitable - were premeditated and violent. These people were not innocent and peace-loving by any stretch of the imagination. And Israel must quickly go quite public with why these people were stopped. Otherwise we will lose the PR battle (we are losing it now).

*****

I am sorry for disappearing from the PR battle earlier today (even though my blog got a banner day for hits - I have no idea who linked me yet and I am still trying to sort it out, but thanks whoever you are). I went to a Bat Mitzva in New Jersey this morning and a Bar Mitzva in New York this afternoon. At the Bar Mitzva, someone came up to me and asked if I am Carl in Jerusalem. So much for anonymity.

1 Comments:

At 7:54 AM, Blogger NormanF said...

I have to say the strangest thing about what happened is Netanyahu cancelled his meeting Tuesday with Obama. If you believe G-d answered our prayers, it does appear they were. Nothing good could have come out of that meeting even if Monday's events had not intervened. And Ha Kadosh Boroch Hu is sending Israel a very important message: you need Me and you can't rely on the world to be there for you.

How true.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google