Powered by WebAds

Friday, May 28, 2010

Live video from the Gaza 'flotilla'

I'm going to embed live video of the Gaza 'flotilla' - the group of ships that is attempting to run Israel's 'blockade' of Gaza below (Hat Tip: Will). I believe this comes from Turkish television.

I should warn you that earlier Friday, they replaced the live video with propaganda films from Operation Cast Lead, and that may well happen again. I apologize in advance if you come on here and find pro-'Palestinian' propaganda. It's not my idea. The IDF has also said that it will block access to the video as the ships approach the Gaza Strip.

As you may recall, I am in Boston, and as a result, posting will go much later today than is usually the case on a Friday, but will not resume until much later than usual Saturday night (at least the early hours of Sunday morning Israel time - Sabbath ends here at 9:23 pm Eastern). Hopefully, before the Sabbath starts here, I will leave those of you in Israel enough to keep busy Saturday night.

And with that, let's go to the videotape.

Watch live streaming video from insaniyardim at livestream.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google