Powered by WebAds

Monday, May 17, 2010

62-year old Scot named suspect in Mabhouh liquidation

Dubai police have named a 62-year old Scotsman as a suspect in the liquidation of Hamas terrorist and arms chief Mahmoud al-Mabhouh.
The suspect, a 62-year-old Scottish citizen who was apparently traveling on his own passport, was reportedly identified by the Dubai police from security camera footage.

The Dubai police suspect the man is hiding out in Western Europe.

Earlier this month, five additional suspects were reportedly identified in connection with the Mabhouh assassination. Police chief Lt.-Gen. Dhahi Khalfan Tamim reiterated the accusation that the Mossad was behind the operation.

The Wall Street Journal quoted Interpol Secretary-General Ronald K. Noble as saying, “That’s what is most extraordinary, the depth, thoroughness and openness of the Dubai police’s investigation of an assassination that took months to plan, but only hours to execute.”
But they still haven't caught anyone. Maybe they should hire OJ Simpson to find the real killers.

Heh.

5 Comments:

At 1:01 AM, Blogger Juniper in the Desert said...

Meanwhile, Iranian human rights abuser and monster responsible for the rape, torture and killing of thousands of Iranians, Ahmadinejad, in welcomed to the UN by the Hussaitan and his islamist cronies.

 
At 1:16 AM, Blogger What is "Occupation" said...

It was me... really...

I killed Mabhouh...

I a an evil witch. I transported myself, using secret mystic methods of the Torah. It was easy...

The 6th Book of Moses, the Book of Schmaltz was and is my power...

Just read the quote from Schmaltz 4:23 ANd there shall come forth a Levite, who was wise with the secret of the schmaltz, and who shall fashion a gollum to go forth and destroy the enemy of my people Israel.

I admit it... I am responsible... AND I SHALL NOT REST...

I have a list of terrorists that I shall cleanse from this earth...

The POWER OF THE SCHMALTZ will empower me!!!!

I will not be stopped....

 
At 1:17 AM, Blogger Sunlight said...

Pan Am 103? Was the Scottish dude related to anyone deleted by terrorist (or, freedom fighter!) attacks on civilians? I know it isn't funny, but I find the "international community" to be ROFL ridiculous thinking that any response to these terrorists is bad bad bad and has to be related to Israel somehow. The terrorists have created a very big and deep trough of ill feeling for themselves. Even though the U.S. govt is running interference for them, the karma turns...

 
At 1:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol....a 62 year old scott?

hiding out in western europe???

roflmao

 
At 4:30 AM, Blogger NormanF said...

Now from Scotland.... and after four months, Tamim still hasn't identified the REAL killer.

Heh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google