Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Colon cancer awareness month

March is Colon Cancer Awareness Month, and since we have an issue with that in my family (my Dad is - bli ayin hara (warding off evil eyes) a survivor, my paternal grandfather was killed by it), I thought I would re-link the post I did two years ago about my last colonoscopy (it's really quite funny, so please do read it). If you need one, please get one! Don't be afraid!
About 3,400 people in Israel are diagnosed with the disease, with 1,300 succumbing to it. Thanks to increased publicity in recent years, the Cancer Association said, many more Israelis are discovering that they have the disease at an earlier stage, making it much easier to treat.
The picture at the top is the delicious drink they give you to prepare for a colonoscopy. Heh.

2 Comments:

At 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sofodex.

With Sprite.

Yum.

Not.

 
At 1:42 AM, Blogger Esther said...

It's a lot less embarassing, painful and effective to do a herbal cleanse, try ariseandshine.com from a man called Rich Anderson. Great stuff!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google