Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

'Daddy gave me a present, a machine gun and a rifle'

In the latest episode of the weekly children's program Tomorrow's Pioneers on Hamas TV, a Palestinian boy chose to sing the following children's song:
"Daddy gave me a present, a machine gun and a rifle.
When I am a big boy, I will join the Liberation Army.
The army of [Izz Al-Din] Al-Qassam (Hamas),
which has taught us how to defend our homeland.
Our homeland is precious, precious.
We [are] victorious, victorious over America and Israel.
[Improvises:] Son of a bitch - what brought you to this land?"
It is worth noting that the two hosts, the young girl Saraa and Nassur, an adult in a bear costume, approved of the boy's choice of song and let him sing it. Only when the boy cursed("Son of a bitch"), did the young girl cut him off, pointing out that the "program is a program for children, not for anything else." The objection was to the boy's cursing, not to the content of the song. The adult inside the puppet ended the exchange by defending the boy: "He didn't say anything else, Saraa. He said the truth."

Let's go to the videotape.



Palestinian Media Watch has more about this program here. Isn't it great how the 'Palestinians' are preparing their people for 'peace'? Especially the younger generation....

2 Comments:

At 8:09 AM, Blogger David_77 said...

I guess nobody ever told that little savage that Jews have been living in Israel since, what, around 1900 BCE or so? His people didn't show up until their Imperialist Invasion of 636 CE (2,500 years LATER), and the largest number of them didn't show up until after 1900 CE. (I guess Arabs/Muslims can't be bothered with FACTS, can they?!)

Screw the peace process. I don't even live over there, and I can tell you right now that peace isn't possible with a people who teach hatred and the desire for genocide to their children. I'm an American, and I don't understand why my stupid government keeps thinking that it can somehow make peace between a people that don't teach their children to hate (Jews) and a people who DO teach their children to hate AND commit acts of murder(Arabs). That is as idiotic as it would be to go back to 1938 and tell European Jews to negotiate and make peace with the Nazis.

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger Moriah said...

I'm no able to view this video...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google