Powered by WebAds

Monday, January 18, 2010

How long will it take to count the vote in Massachusetts?

Even though I'm in Israel, I've been following the Massachusetts special election for the Senate quite closely. I have noted previously that I support Republican candidate Scott Brown (pictured). I found this article in the New York Daily News quite disturbing.
“The tell us that it takes 10 days to count the vote in Massachusetts, so I’m sure they’ll be doing a very slow count,” Engel said, only half joking.
And I thought that it was only the Middle East where political parties cheat. Silly me.

4 Comments:

At 11:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard they were going to drag the count out for a month in order to wait for the last envelope to come in from military personnel.

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger Ashan said...

If they wait for the absentee ballots from military personnel, then it will assure a landslide for Brown!!! The US military really hates Emperor Hussein and his flunkies.

 
At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, but while they hold up the final count, they can continue to pass legislation with a Democrat in "Kennedy's" seat.

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger Carl in Jerusalem said...

Shy Guy,

Actually, no. Under Mass. law, the interim Senator (Paul Kirk) cannot vote once the election takes place on Tuesday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google