Powered by WebAds

Friday, December 11, 2009

Watch an outdoor hockey rink being built at Fenway Park

This is way off topic, but I think it's a great idea.

Every year, the NHL plays one outdoor game in a cold weather city on New Year's Day in a (relatively) large capacity stadium. This year's game is between my beloved Boston Bruins and the Philadelphia Flyers at Fenway Park.

You can click on this video any time to see how they're progressing with building the rink (it's a web cam with a 15-minute delay). Unfortunately, when it's night time in Boston, you won't see anything. But it's good for the rest of the day until January 1.

Let's go to the videotape (which I actually got from the Flyers' web site).



I wonder if this will work for the game itself. That would be way cool. Except that it will be Friday night here, so I won't be able to watch anyway....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google