Powered by WebAds

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Delayed

I was supposed to be home this afternoon.

But God had other plans. For those of you in the New York area who heard about "60 minute delays on the inbound George Washington Bridge" before Wednesday night's rush hour, I was stuck in them. I missed my flight from New York to London, and I am now sitting in London waiting for another connection. I'll try to post a bit from here, but it will probably be Friday before things go back to normal.

Sorry.

No, the picture at the top is not from last night, and no, I did not take it. It's now illegal to take pictures or videos on the George Washington Bridge (yes, really).

1 Comments:

At 1:23 PM, Blogger Geoffrey Carman said...

To be fair, one of the reasons it is illegal to take pictures at Port Authority facilities is due to the fact they almost all have traffic on them (PATH trains don't quite fit this model) that a picture taker, might step into, in search of a better picture.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google