Powered by WebAds

Friday, August 07, 2009

Swine flu is coming here

Some of you may recall that I had a bout with what was probably swine flu last month (as I mentioned at the time, the Ministry of Health does not test people who are not in high-risk categories, but tell me another reason someone would get the flu in July).

Dry Bones' Yaakov Kirschen drew the cartoon below about swine flu:

Yaakov uses the cartoon to discuss some age-old accusations against Jews; you can and should read his full write-up here.

Israel Radio reported on Friday that we have suffered our fifth fatality from swine flu. It's the third one in recent days. Now you and I know that because most people are not tested the government's numbers on swine flu cannot be trusted, but I have seen predictions that as much as 25% of the country may contract swine flu this winter and up to 700 people could die from it!

The Israeli government is trying to obtain enough vaccine for the entire country. If you live in Israel, I urge you to get the shot once it's offered.

The flu I had was not fun. I cannot remember the last time I was that sick for that long.

1 Comments:

At 8:41 PM, Blogger NormanF said...

Good point with the cartoon. Jews wouldn't be getting seriously sick and others dying if they had created the flu. It should obvious the Zionist Elders don't control everything in the world. Yes, it appears the swine flue is coming to Israel.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google