Powered by WebAds

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Nefesh b'Nefesh International 2nd JBloggers Convention

Some of you may have noticed that I have a badge on my site that says that I'm attending the Nefesh b'Nefesh International 2nd JBloggers Convention. The convention is taking place from 2:00 - 10:00 PM (Israel time) on Sunday September 13 here in Jerusalem. From 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM Israel time (10:00 AM - 3:00 PM US Eastern), there will be a live webcast of the convention proceedings. The convention program and registration are here. I am speaking on one of the panels.

If you haven't registered already, please go here, click the register tab, and register - even if you're just going to watch the webcast. In the comments and questions section, please say that you are coming because of me (that's a serious request by the way - and it actually comes from one of the sponsors).

Thanks.

2 Comments:

At 12:04 PM, Blogger Findalis said...

I wish I could attend in person, but will not be able to. Nor can I attend on-line (have family commitments). Maybe next year.

 
At 11:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where's the BEEF???

the 50 shekel entrance fee isn't a fortune, but it's insulting that they switched the menu to dairy.

Last year's convention highlight was the outstanding meat buffet.

What a shondah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google