Powered by WebAds

Sunday, January 11, 2009

German police break into private home to remove Israeli flag that 'offended' Muslims

The Muqata reports from one of its readers that German police broke into a private apartment to remove an Israeli flag that 'offended' local Muslims.
Today, 10.000 people demonstrated against Israel here in my hometown Duisburg (Germany) and to express their solidarity with Hamas. So, my girlfriend and me put two Israel flags out of the windows of our flat in the 3rd floor. During the demonstration which went through our street the police broke into our flat and removed the flag of Israel. The statement of the police was to de-escalate the situation, because many youth demonstrators were on the brink of breaking into our apartment house. Before this they threw snowballs, knifes and stones against our windows and the complete building. We both were standing on the other side of the street and were shocked by seeing a police officer standing in our bedroom and opening the window to get the flag. The picture illustrate this situation. The police acquiesced in the demands of the mob.
Keep it up Germany. But don't cry to us when your country is overrun by the Caliphate.

If you haven't voted for me as Best Midsize blog in the last 24 hours, please click this link and go vote now.

7 Comments:

At 9:34 AM, Blogger Yaacov Ben Moshe said...

Hmmm, A knock at the door, German police, confiscating Jewish property, preventing Jews from participating in national discourse, Sounds somehow familiar... can't quite...

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger NormanF said...

Yep! That Star Of David is offensive! When all Magen Davids are outlawed, only outlaws will have Magen Davids. Heh.

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger Pastorius said...

A few years back, my wife wanted to go on a romantic trip together in Europe. I never told her how I truly felt about Europe.

I kept my mouth shut before we went, when we were there, and after we came home.

to this day, she doesn't know that I hate Europe, because to me it is a mausoleum dedicated to Nazis. The entire continent is that, as far as I'm concerned. That's my feeling. I don't feel justified in it, but it is the way I feel.

Recent events have come close to making me believe that my feelings about Europe are totally justified.

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger Aaron Coen said...

Catering to mob hostility is the surest path to the tyranny of mob rule. The stupid Germans think that this tyranny has only the name of "Naziism"?

 
At 6:13 AM, Blogger Skeptiker said...

Just for the record: At the same time thousands of people were on their feet demonstrating solidarity with Israel in Berlin, Munich and Frankfurt.

"Thousands of pro-Israel demonstrators turn out in Germany"
See:
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull&cid=1231424928584

Sorry, for my intervention but these "warmonger USA", "evil doer Israel" and "Nazis rule Germany" sort of news f%%%ck me up.

Everyone with the slightest sense for the facts of life knows that almost the sheer opposite is the reality

 
At 12:31 AM, Blogger heryk said...

I am German and feel shocked and ashamed.
I just have been on a pro-israel demonstration in Germany and shared the prayers for ALL dead and wounded people in Israel and Gaza.
I also have been on a palestinian demonstration and heard: " kill the jews!" while police was ignoring the swastikas and the slogans.
I never could imagine this could happen in germany .

 
At 12:32 AM, Blogger Olaf said...

@Pastorius:
Dear Pastorius, look at these pictures from San Francisco:

http://zombietime.com/gaza_war_protest/

Antisemitism is disgusting, wherever it happens.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google