Wednesday, November 26, 2008
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-two years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 9 to 30 years and five grandchildren. Our eldest daughter and eldest son are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Solving the Iranian nuclear dilemma by targeting I...
- Video: UN General Assembly chief calls Israel an '...
- The ad McCain wouldn't run
- A mole in the IRGC?
- 'Innocent until proven guilty'?
- The eminence grise of Obama's foreign policy team
- UN General Assembly chief calls for Israel's destr...
- Shiny Happy Dhimmi
- Hezbullah pays 'Palestinians' to 'avenge' Mughniye...
- US pressures Israel not to attack Iran or Hamas