Thursday, October 23, 2008
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-four years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 12 to 32 years and seven grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Obama on Israel's 'security fence'
- The ultimate swing state?
- Terror in Gilo - a neighborhood in Jerusalem
- Customer 'service'?
- Anne Bayefsky rips the EU some new body parts
- Botched attempt to poison Nasrallah?
- Iran considering pre-emptive strike against Israel...
- Peres to meet with Mubarak just before Nasrallah
- Link dump
- Israel mulling 'non-aggression' pact with Lebanon?...