Sunday, August 03, 2008
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-five years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 12 to 33 years and eight grandchildren. Three of our children are married and a fourth is engaged! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Iran is laughing all the way to the bank?
- Will it be Cantor?
- Olmert racing to conclude deal with Syria?
- Mutt and Jeff meet in Tehran
- Lebanese political factions approve arming Hezbull...
- 150 'good terrorists' enter Israel in 'humanitaria...
- Deja vu all over again: 'Palestinian' civil war
- Fission or fusion?
- An agreement with Syria, but for whom?
- Olmert's shoulders