Saturday, August 16, 2008
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-five years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 12 to 33 years and eight grandchildren. Three of our children are married and a fourth is engaged! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- What Israel should learn from the rape of Georgia
- The 'Palestinians' are winning
- Terrorists twisting in the wind
- Hamas proxy claims to be able to hit Ashdod
- The final nail in the coffin called 1701
- Even the Saudis want Jewish doctors
- Four Israeli journalists robbed at gunpoint by Rus...
- Olmert spokesman Mark Regev on the 'truce'
- IDF troops cleared in death of Reuters cameraman
- Will Israel learn the lessons of Georgia?