Powered by WebAds

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Another JPost 'funny'

I have written before about how the JPost's pictures and captions don't always match. Here's one I just pulled off the web page:

Iranian Foreign Minister...
Iranian Foreign Minister Manouchehr Mottaki

UPDATE 11:26 PM

This is even funnier than I thought. Because I did not download the picture into my computer, it shows whatever happens to be on the JPost front page. But the caption remains the same (which it does not always do on the Post's front page). When I first did this, it was President Bush. Now, it's Valdemert. Keep checking back to see who else shows up here.

2 Comments:

At 11:51 PM, Blogger Findalis said...

I thought they matched very well. Ooops my Likud roots are showing.

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger NormanF said...

The Iranians are in Jerusalem? It would be funny if the mullahs showed up to meet Olmert. I think most Israelis would be relieved if they took him with them if that ever happened!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google