Powered by WebAds

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Video: The 'Palestinian' candidate for US President

In this eight-minute video from al-Jazeera, the reporter spends the first six minutes or so complaining how all three remaining candidates have the same position on 'Palestine/Israel' and how none of them are sympathetic to the 'Palestinians.' But in the last two minutes, they start asking the 'Palestinians' whom they support. And all of the 'Palestinians' give the same answer. Can you guess who it is? Do the 'Palestinians' know something we don't?

5 Comments:

At 10:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm on the fence regarding Obama vs McCain, both of whom I think would be terrible. But I see the widespread more positive perception of Obama among Muslims as something that could be an asset for the US, an improvement in our "brand" image, to use a marketing expression.

 
At 11:58 PM, Blogger Thud said...

no!...I think we all think the same about you know who

 
At 2:17 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, this is a great blog, I really find it useful. However, could you try to limit the number of posts that load on the main page. It takes forever to load!!

 
At 8:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"But I see the widespread more positive perception of Obama among Muslims as something that could be an asset for the US, an improvement in our "brand" image, to use a marketing expression."


The dhimmi that keeps on giving.

Play with matches.........

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger nachtwache said...

I knew it. We obviously can't vote in that election, but I know who I don't want to see elected.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google