Powered by WebAds

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Terje Reid Larsen part of the 'Jewish lobby in the US'

On Wednesday, UN official envoy for the implementation of UN Security Council Resolution 1559 Terje Reid-Larsen called for disarming Hezbullah. In response, Hezbullah called Larsen a part of the 'Jewish lobby in the United States' and an 'American employee.' They also said that Larsen 'always put his fingers on the wrong side.' I wonder if they thought he was 'on the wrong side' when he declared that Israel had committed a 'massacre' in Jenin in 2002 (I thought he was on the wrong side then).

Let's go the videotape.

4 Comments:

At 1:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I recall that Grossinger's had a Jewish lobby.

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger Carl in Jerusalem said...

That place was too classy for me. I stuck to the Pioneer and the Pineview. Plus once at the Laurels which was made Kosher for the occasion if I recall correctly.

 
At 6:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh......

The Pioneer.......

(holds nose up in air)

 
At 6:57 AM, Blogger NormanF said...

Its straight out of "The Twilight Zone." Only Hezbollah could declare the UN pro-Israel.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google