Powered by WebAds

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Singing through the Kassams

This is one of the most amazing videos I have ever seen. Do you wonder how the kids in Sderot and surrounding communities are coping with the Kassams? This video will show you how: They're singing! (Hat Tip: NY Nana)



I have to tell you that when I saw them take a cleansing breath and loosen their muscles, I was reminded of the Lamaze classes I took with Mrs. Carl before each of our first five children were born (yes, she insisted on taking it that many times)! I would hate to have my kids grow up coping with something like this, but these kids are really an inspiration!

3 Comments:

At 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Curse you, Ehud Olmert. Curse you and your wife and your family and your friends and those that sit back and do nothing to stop you when they can, allowing us to suffer day after day after day. May you and all of them suffer the pain of a thousand amputated limbs and mournings and grievings.

May Hashem have pity on His people and revenge, before our eyes, the spilled blood of His children.

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger NormanF said...

Ehud Olmert tells Sderotis to calm down. That their anger is not a plan of action. They should get fired up!

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger Lois Koenig said...

Carl,

Thank you for the hat tip. All I could think of is my 5 and 7 year old granddaughters, who are both in school, and what it would be like, G-d forbid, if they lived like the children (and families) of Sderot. My grandson soon will be in Gan, when he is 18 months old, bli ayin hara.

That Olmerde allows this to go on? I have seen suggestions that he be made to move there for a period of time, and endure what the families endure there along with them.

That might get it through to him, but I have to wonder. He would be the first one to cower in fear, I would bet.

The children of Sderot and their teachers and therapists are amazing, but how much better it would be if this was prevented in the first place by an uncaring government.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google