Sunday, January 27, 2008
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-four years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 11 to 31 years and seven grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Iran producing gas used for uranium enrichment
- Government agrees to resume fuel supply to Gaza
- Carnival of the Insanities
- 'Peace partner' runs daily hatefest on its televis...
- Three days to the final Winograd Report
- The 'Palestinians' wear out their welcome
- Southern Israel locked down
- Another terrorist bites the dust
- It's good to know how to shoot
- Fauxtography in Gaza