Wednesday, August 22, 2007
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-five years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 12 to 32 years and seven grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Tenet was too busy to worry about Al-Qaeda
- Turn out the lights, the party's over
- Trapped in Baghdad?
- 'Palestinians' use 10 and 12-year olds as fodder
- Court is not for terrorists
- Rafael's Trophy protection system for tanks
- How Saddam's daughter finances terrorism
- Read the survey!
- New vistas for 'Palestinians'
- Looking for hatred in Tunisia