Wednesday, July 04, 2007
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-five years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 12 to 32 years and seven grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- 'Palestinian' unity to be restored
- BBC Reporter in a Hijab?
- Johnston release: A picture says 1000 words
- Muslims desecrate American flag
- Pini Levy's murderer
- Obsession - Radical Islam's war against the West
- Barack Obama's Jew-hating friends
- Why Muslims are fundamentalists and terrorists
- Living up to commitments
- A new danger to Hamastan: Escaped prisoners colla...