Powered by WebAds

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Haveil Havalim - The Derezzing

The weekly Haveil Havalim is up. It's in five parts because it's done as a story. I'm sure it took him hours to write. You can find me and get to the other four parts here. (Yes, I was one of the people who didn't send in links until last night - my understanding of the rules is that you have until midnight Saturday night US time).

I should add to this that YOU dear readers can also submit things to Haveil Havalim (or to any other registered carnival) by clicking on the "Blog Carnival submit" icon on the right margin of my home page (I advise that you either open a second window or copy the url of the post you want to submit before you click on that icon).

2 Comments:

At 1:41 PM, Blogger Yehuda Berlinger said...

Oh you can. It's just that I received some thirty new submissions all at the last minute. :-(

Yehuda

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger Carl in Jerusalem said...

Yehuda,

I have to tell you that I find the prospect of preparing HH daunting and I admire you for taking it on yourself and being so creative about it. But EVERYONE who does it has told me that you always get a pile of them at the last minute. That's why a lot of times it doesn't actually come out until Monday. I suspect also that a lot of the people in chu"l don't realize that Sunday is a workday here so we can't spend our time leisurely preparing HH.

But I'm glad you did it again, because it reminded me that I MUST put Mrs. Carl onto your blog - she's the real games person. I spend too much time blogging to have time to play!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google