Powered by WebAds

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Winograd Commission is online

For those of you who read Hebrew, the Winograd Commission, which is looking into last summer's war in Lebanon, now has a website. The website includes a list of witnesses, and in three cases - Shimon Peres, General (Res.) Amos Malka and Arnon Ben Ami (the head of IDF supplies) - the witnesses' statements (which open in separate pdf windows). Eventually, all of the statements, including those of Prime Minister Ehud K. Olmert, 'defense' minister Amir Comrade Peretz and former IDF Chief of Staff Dan Halutz should be online too. Nothing in English yet, but I am a professional translator :-)

3 Comments:

At 7:58 AM, Blogger What is "Occupation" said...

off topic

take a moment, find an arabic website to translate

amazing tool!


http://www.google.com/translate_t

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger Avromi said...

I'm busy hosting Haveil havalim and I enjoy your writings. I'm linking to you from my site. If you would reciprocate, it sure would be appreciated. Thanks

Daf Notes

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger Michael said...

Since my Hebrew reading is slow, laborious, and dictionary assisted (if I want to understand anything), I will be looking forward to your translations.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google